The euphoria after the New Year holidays should not end among gamblers because of the news that the Yoomoney payment network (Yandex. Money) no longer accepts payments to pay for services in online casinos.
Players should be aware that there has long been a way to make deposits and withdrawals on gambling platforms using cryptocurrencies.
Which cryptocurrencies are best for making a deposit?
The ease of use of cryptocurrencies and their relative anonymity make many players look for a casino that supports transactions with the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (Bitcoin): It's no secret that bitcoin is becoming an increasingly popular payment method in casinos. It is used for both making deposits and withdrawing winning funds.
The reason is that using cryptocurrency payments is one of the safest e-banking solutions. More and more people prefer this method of payment when making financial transactions on the Internet. True, transactions on the bitcoin network are associated with high fees and slow transaction speeds. But you can always exchange this cryptocurrency without any problem.
- Litecoin: Success of digital currency Bitcoin has inspired a great many gamers around the world who have tried to use blockchain technology for online payments. Therefore, players also began to use another digital coin Litecoin to make deposits.
This cryptocurrency has been warmly received not only by the cryptocurrency world, but also by the online gambling community. Almost immediately after its release, the Litecoin cryptocurrency was named Digital Silver. Transactions in this cryptocurrency network take place with minimal exchange rate fluctuations, have a high speed and low commissions.
- Ethereum: Also, among fans of gambling, cryptocurrency is very popular Ethereum... This cryptocurrency network offers gamers a more convenient deposit method that provides much more protection for player privacy, security, and anonymous transactions. This cryptocurrency platform operates on the public open source blockchain market and has small fees (2 USD) for transactions carried out on this network.
Buying cryptocurrency at an exchange office
An extensive list of cryptocurrency exchangers can be found on the Bestchange platform. On the home page of this site, you can select the required token and the payment method.
Using a crypto exchange is the most popular and affordable way of exchanging virtual money for real currencies, but it should be noted that it has one serious drawback - not very profitable rates. For example, you can lose 15-35% if you decide to buy bitcoins. If you decide to buy Litecoin cryptocurrency and Ethereum, you will pay a commission, on average, 10%.
On average, the commission can range from 3 to 10 percent. The advantages of this method include the ability to withdraw funds to popular electronic payment systems and bank cards, as well as the high speed of transactions (15 minutes on average).
At the same time, exchangers always have a wide selection of available digital coins.
When choosing a cryptocurrency exchange office, pay attention to the following points:
- Reviews of this cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- The current rate of your chosen cryptocurrency.
- The presence of feedback from the administration in the cryptocurrency exchanger.
Buying digital coins on a crypto exchange
Binance cryptocurrency exchange is an example of a platform on which tokens can be purchased. However, you will need to verify your account if you want to make a transaction from 150 Euros. On cryptocurrency exchanges, players are attracted by low fees and a large selection of cryptocurrencies.
Crypto exchanges have the following advantages:
• effective work;
• a large selection of altcoins;
• providing liquidity in token trading;
• using an account for deposits and withdrawals at an online casino;
• withdrawal of money to a bank card.
Also, crypto exchanges are not without some disadvantages:
• your funds may be frozen;
• methods of replenishment and withdrawal do not always work.
Wallet for storing digital currency
Since there is no portfolio that can store all cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to say with certainty which wallet for storing cryptocurrency will be the best.
Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Except for the paid hardware wallets, all others are free and there is no cost to install them.
Choosing a wallet is a matter of trial and error. You can choose from several models of hardware wallets or applications available in the market.
When choosing a wallet, pay attention to its following advantages:
- high resistance to viruses on the Internet and malware;
- functionality and, above all, safety;
- your tokens will always be at your disposal;
- a great advantage is the ability to store several hundred different cryptocurrencies;
- the ability to be completely anonymous when initiating a transaction.
Also note the cons:
- sometimes you have to pay high commissions;
- passing the verification procedure;
- the need to provide bank card details.
Where can online casino players store tokens?
More and more players want to invest their savings in cryptocurrencies and use them as the main payment method in online casinos. Desktop bitcoin wallets offer many advantages over standard cryptocurrency storage accessible from a web browser.
While online wallets can be accessed from anywhere and from any device with Internet access, they are also much more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
The reason, of course, is the general availability of login.
To store tokens, it is best to use browser portfolios - they can be served in Internet browsers.
They are known to many gamers, but not as secure as downloadable wallets. One of the most popular such wallets is Blockchain.
You can use a “downloadable” wallet (eg TREZOR worth 100 USD to store your tokens). These wallets are very easy to use.
It is one of the best methods of storing cryptocurrency due to its high security. The wallet works offline, which prevents hackers from breaking it.
Results and Reviews
External hardware wallets are by far the most secure way to store cryptocurrencies. These are USB flash drive-like devices that connect directly to your computer.
To use a cryptocurrency wallet, you need:
- Download it.
- Transfer money from a card to a crypto wallet.
- On the Bestchange portal, choose an exchanger and exchange funds.
- On the gambling platform, choose cryptocurrency as a deposit method.
- Transfer money to a cryptocurrency address. You can use this address to withdraw winning funds.
In recent years, cryptocurrencies have shown how important they are in the gambling market. They have many advantages and for some players they are the perfect way to make deposits at online casinos, invest or distribute funds.
It should be emphasized that the best crypto wallets allow you to support several dozen cryptocurrencies at the same time.
Cryptocurrency wallets are a safe treasury for your cryptocurrencies, so anyone who values the security of their funds should arm themselves with such a device.
Best Crypto Casinos of 2021
A casino player's guide in 2021
- Best Casinos That Accept Webmoney! November11st
- How to Choose the Right Payment System for Playing a Casino? September 5, 2021
- Top Azerbaijan Casinos with No Deposit Bonus! April 29, 2021
- Why Does Online Casino Have An Advantage Over Players? April 16, 2021
- How Does Live Casino Work On Internet Gaming Sites? April 15, 2021
- How to Choose Bonuses - All Kinds of Bonuses on PlayBestCasino.net! March 19, 2021
- Free Slot Machines: 100 Spins No Deposit in 1xSlots! -
- A Player's Guide to Casino Deposits in Cryptocurrency -
- How can a casino player get out of the debt hole in 2021? December 27, 2020
- How to Choose the Right Casino Licensed? May 22, 2020